trompet.nl - d toonaangevende trompet site van nederland
  > home > forum - u bent nu hier  
   > het trompet.nl forum

Het is nu 17 okt 2017 19:40

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 1 bericht ] 
Auteur Bericht
 Berichttitel: TROMPET ECLIPSE ENIGMA, TOP OCCASION!!
BerichtGeplaatst: 14 okt 2017 15:46 

Hello,

I am selling my ECLIPE ENIGMA trumpet in silver, with two interchangeable leadpipes. The first leadpipe is a Eclipse n.20, great for classical music. The second leadpipe is a Smith Watkins n.10, excellent for jazz / commercial / big band music. The trumpet is around 3 years old, great condition. Last model of the famous English handmade company which is known for its construction quality.

Here are some details from the site and based on my personal experience:
Eclipse Enigma is the flagship of the Eclipse trumpet line. It is the result of professional experience and cllaboration with Noel Langley. Intonation and flexibility are certainly one of the strengths of this gem with excellent feel. They developed a tuning bell solution and from the very first blow you will find that a lot more of your energy passes through the instrument rather than into it, creating a pure blow with greater projection – without the extra effort. The trumpet is very homogeneous in all registers and the more you push it the volume increases, yes, but you never lose the center/focus. Upper register is open and easy with stunning projection. Slotting is impeccable, centered, but leaves a lot space for lyrical expression.

As I said earlier, the trumpet is very flexible and has a lot of dynamics. With the two leadpipes offer a lot of versatility and you can use it really for everything. From symphonic section to solo trumpet in orchestra for classical music and for lead trumpet or section for commercial and solo jazz music. The sound can be round, dark, bright or smokey. It all depends on which mouthpiece and leadpipe are you using.

Construction quality is SUPERB(!!), unique. The valve machine is a BAUERFEIND, and here I think we do not need to say more, TOP (with Getzen).

Price new by Thomann for this gem is 3600€ + long waiting time (from 3 to 6 months +/-) and for those who want a first-class handmade professional trumpet, which is versatile, impeccable in construction and total affidability HERE IS YOUR CHANCE. DON`T MISS IT. I ACCEPT TRADES TOO.

PHOTOS:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/06ysjixrl0rh ... 0VBma?dl=0

PRICE: 2000€ (shipping from Munchen possible)
(Additional photos or details by email or phone call, no problem)

P.S.: I have other trumpets, flugelhorns, around 60 mouthpieces, mutes, gigbags and various accessories for sale. Check my others adds or write me direct.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on MySpace Share on Delicious
 Profiel  

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 1 bericht ] 

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur